Financing Alternatives

Affordable healthcare financing for residential and outpatient treatment.

PAYMENT SUBMISSIONQuick treatment loan options

Unsecured Personal/Business Loan Options

Apply online in just minutes to see if you pre-qualify for a personal/business loan for residential (RTC) and/or intensive outpatient program (IOP) treatment with quick pre-approval. You have the option to pay off your loan early depending on if you have out of network behavioral healthcare insurance benefits. Complete our Verification Of Benefits form. For cost of treatment, see our Pricing page.

Direct Lender

Crowd Funding


agreement-iconM-Lend Financial
Options include interest free credit cards (at no additional costs) and low interest installment loans for various credit ratings up to 84 month terms and $100,000. Particularly for addiction treatment. With no interest charges for an extended period of time, this can be a welcome bridge to financing.

agreement-iconMy Treatment Lender
Must have good to excellent credit to qualify: minimum FICO Score 680, low debt to income ratio. Borrow $5,000 to $100,000. No loan origination fees, no prepayment penalties. Funds can be deposited as soon as the same day you apply* Application only takes minutes. Joint applications accepted.


Financial Assistance Agent

Assign an Agent to represent you in order to obtain any financial help that you may be entitled to by submitting claims, applications, writing grants, etc. on your behalf. You will not incur any debt nor recieve a bill. This is a service afforded to you at no cost. Download the Power of Attorney, have it notarized and upload to


IEP and Adoption Assistance Funding

If your child has an IEP States are required by law to provide funding if a case can be made that the school setting will not be enough to meet their IEP. See for more information.

Is your child adopted? The Adoptive Families Coalition welcomes and helps families with post-adoption challenges. They offer a unique plan to assist in meeting the high cost of therapeutic boarding schools, residential treatment centers, and wilderness therapy programs. You can find the sponsorship application page at or Call (602)-740-7149 or (602)-390-0220.

Was Your Child Adopted in California? California is required by law to provide assistance to families with struggling adoptees who were once a part of the California foster care system. Visit for more information.

agreement-iconCrime Victim’s Compensation

If your child is struggling due to the fact that they were a victim of a crime, there are funds available to help you pay for treatment. You must apply for assistance in the state in which the crime was committed and tried. The National Association of Crime Victim Compensation Boards has a list of all of the state crime victim compensation web sites where you can begin to apply for funding for a therapeutic boarding school, residential treatment center, or a wilderness therapy program.


Alternatives Right In Your Own Possession

If you have wealth and you can utilize that wealth to pay for a therapeutic program, begin the process of letting it go now so that it will be easier for you to do so when it comes time.

  1. Do you own your home? You may be able to apply for a low-interest equity loan from your bank. Or, you may be able to sell your home outright and downsize.
  2. Do you own your car? You may be able to sell one or both of your cars, and buy an older, cheaper car with a low-interest loan.
  3. Do you own any jewelry? You may be able to sell your jewelry.
  4. Do you have bonds, stocks, an IRA or a 401k you can cash in? Now’s the time to cash them in.
  5. Does your child have an Education Funding Plan or College 529 Plan? Some plans allow for funding of a stay in a therapeutic boarding school, residential treatment center, or wilderness therapy program.